You may also like…
• SKU:US-PU-2018-10-15 13.28.50-50-tjs-a-purse
• Designer or Maker Unknown–possibly Whiting and Davis
• Mark: None
• Style: Mesh Vanity Purse
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition:Excellent. One singular spot of “rust.” Please see image
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: Brass, Base metal, Gold tone plate, satin lining
• Size or Measurement:Approx 4 1/2″ across and 3 3/4″ in length. Chain handle measures approx. 11″ t.l.
• Type: Vintage Whiting and Davis, vintage mesh purse, handbag, gold tone handbag, mesh purse, vintage accessory
Please visit our site for more amazing vintage jewelry and accessories @ https://21vintagestreet.com/shop/the-jewelry-stylist/
We ship most orders (for a fee) via USPS Priority mail to ensure the fastest traceable and insured method of shipping.
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most items are shipped via Priority mail with tracking and insurance. Some items of lessor value are shipped first class. Please refer to listing for information.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PLEASE EXAMINE PICTURES CLOSELY…. We do our best to describe the items accurately and disclose any known flaws. Note all items are vintage and will have normal “wear and tear” and will not be listed as MINT unless they are perfect. Please note that some items may be listed as EXCELLENT with some minor flaws or wear but are considered EXCELLENT for the age of the piece and the overall condition. However, people have different criteria for rating conditions, so please ask questions if you are considering bidding. All sales are final unless item was not as describe. Please contact us immediately should you have a concern about your item. Any return request (per the aforementioned conditions) must be reported with 3 days of delivery.
Specification: Vintage Whiting & Davis? Unmarked Mesh Purse
- Store Name: The Jewelry Stylist
- Vendor: The Jewelry Stylist
- No ratings found yet!