Victorian Rolled Gold Moss Agate 19th Century Brooch
• SKU:US-BC-2015-07-20 11.11.45-50-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: late 19th century early 20th century
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Mottle brown
• Material: Moss agate, base metal, rolled gold
• Size or Measurement: 1 13/4″ x 1″
• Type: Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most items are shipped via Priority mail with tracking and insurance. Some items of lessor value are shipped first class. Please refer to listing for information.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PLEASE EXAMINE PICTURES CLOSELY…. We do our best to describe the items accurately and disclose any known flaws. Note all items are vintage and will have normal “wear and tear” and will not be listed as MINT unless they are perfect. Please note that some items may be listed as EXCELLENT with some minor flaws or wear but are considered EXCELLENT for the age of the piece and the overall condition. However, people have different criteria for rating conditions, so please ask questions if you are considering bidding. All sales are final unless item was not as describe. Please contact us immediately should you have a concern about your item. Any return request (per the aforementioned conditions) must be reported with 3 days of delivery.
Specification: Victorian Rolled Gold Moss Agate 19th Century Brooch
- Store Name: The Jewelry Stylist
- Vendor: The Jewelry Stylist
- No ratings found yet!