• SKU:US-BR-2020-06-11 18.54.37-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker:Unknown
• Mark: NONE
• Style: Flexible link and chain with fold over clasp.
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition:Great for age. Some wear to smaller faux pearl surfaces. One small faux pearl replaced (not-shown)
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: cream, coral, gold
• Material: white metal, faux pearl, glass, gold tone plate, brass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 7 1/2″ t.l. x approx 1″ wide
• Type: Victorian Revival Bracelet, Goldette Style bracelet, Triple Strand Bracelet, Faux Coral Stones, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry
Ready to ship in 1 business day
Most items are shipped via Priority mail with tracking and insurance. Some items of lessor value are shipped first class. Please refer to listing for information.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PLEASE EXAMINE PICTURES CLOSELY…. We do our best to describe the items accurately and disclose any known flaws. Note all items are vintage and will have normal “wear and tear” and will not be listed as MINT unless they are perfect. Please note that some items may be listed as EXCELLENT with some minor flaws or wear but are considered EXCELLENT for the age of the piece and the overall condition. However, people have different criteria for rating conditions, so please ask questions if you are considering bidding. All sales are final unless item was not as describe. Please contact us immediately should you have a concern about your item. Any return request (per the aforementioned conditions) must be reported with 3 days of delivery.
Specification: Title: Victorian Rivival Goldette-Style Triple Links-Chain Bracelet